Monday, December 8, 2008

Not me Monday

As started by Mckmama at My Charming Kids :)

I did not bribe my son with a stick of gum this morning just to make him get dressed, because he definitely was not more interested in his lego collection then getting dressed and going to school.

I did not buy The Elf on the Shelf from Hallmark just to return it two days later, because two days after purchasing it I received a 40% off coupon from Hallmark for the Elf on the Shelf. I did not then proceed to tell my son that Frosty (the name given to the elf) had to stay and help Santa a little longer so that I could get to the Hallmark on the other side of town and use my new coupon!

I did not get frustrated and yell at my husband last night when he was hanging up Christmas lights because they were not JUST how I wanted them. Then I did not feel bad after and apologize when he fixed it all for my liking.

I did not skip my shower this morning with intentions on hopefully getting one in this afternoon while the kids are napping because I wanted to take a few extra minutes to create this post before leaving to run some errands and pick my son up from school.

1 comments:

everyday mom of one said...

LOL I know about the skipping the shower thing.