Monday, December 22, 2008

O:FA Week 1 (late)

I was supposed to update 4 or so days ago, but, I didn't. It's going okay I suppose. I've had fast food once in the past week, but that is usually all the more I have fast food. More like once every two weeks. I really need to just cut it out completely. I realized this even more after reading this post over at momdot.com. I haven't had any soda, so that is good. That is really to be expected though, because we actually don't buy any soda to keep in the house. I just have it once in a while, usually while getting the fast food! My big downfall is the late night snack, I've tried, and I don't think it's possible to cut it all the way out. However, I have been trying to eat a lower portion, and a little earlier. NOT easy when hubby is in the next seat over scarffing ruffles and french onion dip and still managing to look trim as ever...


That picture is actually from last summer, but you get the point. He still looks like that underneath his clothes, I promise! (minus the tan)
So, all in all, I have not lost any weight in the past week and a half, I have not gained any either. These next two weeks will be a true test, and then I think I will enter myself in some spinning classes :)

0 comments: