Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I haven't done one of these in a while, and really, I thought it would be quite therapeutic as MckMama says, for me to take some time out for a Not Me! Monday.

I did not talk my husband into taking our son to his mothers by himself last night for dinner(we were all invited), and tell my MIL that my daughter was sick, because I just wanted to stay at home and "veg out" on the couch last night. I definitely would not have asked him to take our daughter too, had they not been going sledding as well.
I did not drink 3 white Russians at a friends dinner party on Saturday night and make my husband drive to the 24 hour Walgreens at midnight in 0* weather during a horrible snowstorm so that I could pick up milk screen in the event that my daughter may wake up before the alcohol were out of my system.
I did not laugh about milk screen when I first came across a box of them several months ago, and say "who would need these?".
I did not bribe my son with a piece of candy while I reading a book, almost to end of a chapter when he wanted the forbidden moon sand down from a very high shelf. I then did not hide the moon sand behind something else and talk him into playing a game with me instead. Has anyone else lived the moon sand experience?

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Great not me monday, Whats a white russian?

Gena said...

I just have to say that I totally skipped the moon sand! I hate that stuff! LOL Your not me was a great one to read. :)