Monday, January 26, 2009

Not me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I did not go out on a sledding outing with Ryan's school just for us to go down the hill once and wipe out completely, leaving Ryan with major doubts about going back down the hill. He most definitely did not refuse to go down the rest of the night, which meant we did not spend the rest of the night playing in snow banks instead!

I did not get to spend an awesome girls' night out this past weekend. We did not have an amazing dinner of sushi, risotto, caesar salad and a bottle of pino grigio. We then did not finish the evening dancing our booties off and having a great time!

I did not finish said girls' night out by coming back to my vehicle at 2 a.m. to find out it would not start! It was not 0*, and my phone was not dead. I did not break one of my heels dancing and have to go without shoes, and I didn't have to beg my way back into the bar while they were closing so that I could use their phone. Oh well, having fun with the girls definitely did not make it worth all the hassle.


2 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Yes, that sounds like something I would do at 2 am., glad to hear they let you in after begging! And, so glad you got a girls night out, we need those!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Oh, all that snow looks like fun! Glad you got to have a fun night with the girls.
Foudn you through MckMama...