Friday, February 13, 2009

Poor Rob-Funny Story

Police Man Pictures, Images and Photos
So Rob took Ryan to school this morning, and returned home about 15-20 minutes after he left. Which is the normal routine. Except, after I heard him pull in to the driveway, I did not hear him come into the house. I looked out the side window in our kitchen, where I can see our vehicles, but not if there is anybody parked behind them...unless I really crank my neck. So, I peek outside and he's sitting in my vehicle still, looking through stuff. I figure his fav song had been playing and he was rocking out or something. 5 more minutes go by and he is still out there. I wanted to see what the hell he was doing, so I go bounding out with no bra, tank top and crazy everywhere bedhead. Didn't really think much of it, because Rob sees me like this every day. Until I notice the POLICE car sitting at the end of the driveway!! I start kind of laughing, because I realize how I must look, and he immediately gets out of his car, it then turns into a nervous laugh. All he did was assure me that Rob was in no trouble, and I could tell he was stifling a laugh. He talks to Rob in confidence, to where I could not hear what was going on, so I go back in the house. Turns out, Rob rolled the stop sign before turning into our cul de sac, and then he could not find my envelope with my insurance and registration. The cop found everything on file and said to keep it in a better place, and let him go without a ticket. He, of course, did not find it quite as amusing as I did. :)