- I love to read, I read on the average 1 book per week. I read mostly mystery/suspense, but I love the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evonavich. A few of my other favorite authors are Robert McCammon, James Patterson, and some Stephen King. With that being said, I love many other authors as well, I just have read several titles under each of the mentioned authors. In the winter I love to sit in a hot bath with a glass of wine and read, almost every night. In the summer I love to lay on the beach and read. My book this week: Dark Paradise by Tami Hoag.
- I love doing laundry. I love the smell and feel of fresh laundry washed in Tide HE and Downy fabric Softener. I even like folding it and putting it away.
- I hate every other chore. Except vacuuming, that falls somewhere in the middle. (although it might be even more satisfying with a Dyson!)
- I love mowing the lawn with a push mower. I put on my bikini and my Zune, yes I like my Zune Gena! :P Anyhow, I put on my bikini and my Zune, and enjoy 1.5 uninterrupted hours of music, exercise and sun. I think in the 3 years that we've lived in our house I have let Rob mow the lawn once, and that was because he wanted to try the new lawn mower that he bought me for Mothers Day. Thats right, I wanted a new lawn mower for mothers day!
- I hate snow blowing or shoveling, and I don't do it. I let Rob do that all winter long.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
I thought it might be fun to share several things you may, or may not know about me. So here we go...
Posted by tara at 10:46 AM