Let me start by saying a first impression is a lasting impression and my first impression of these shoes is one that leaves me quite impressed! They arrived in a darling box, in a very presentable fashion.
I chose this pair, the Anne shoes in their spring line, to review. I absolutely love them and cannot wait for Olivia to be wearing them through the spring season. They were very soft and Olivia did not mind wearing them at all. In fact she really seemed to enjoy them, which is unusual when it comes to having shoes on her feet. They did not restrict her feet in any way, yet were supportive enough to stay on her feet or if she were to start walking. I have my sights on a couple of other pair that I will be purchasing soon as well!
This is from See Kai Run:
See Kai Run and Smaller promote healthy development of babies' and children's feet with their ultra-flexible soles, soft leather and wide toe box. Our footwear meets the American Podiatric Medical Association's rigorous standards for foot health and functionality and has been awarded the APMA's prestigious Seal of Acceptance.
Why See Kai Run?
- Very flexible soles are healthy for developing feet.
- Wide opening and toe box accommodate even the chubbiest little feet.
- Velcro closure allows for adjustable fit and easy on and off.
- Leather lining is breathable and durable.
- Padded collar adds comfort and helps our
- shoes stay on little feet.
- Leather used for our footwear meets the most stringent available U.S. and international guidelines.
- Sheepskin leather uppers are butter-soft and more durable by weight than cow leather used by many other brands.
- Durable construction and rubber sole stand up to heavy play indoors and out.
- Hip, urban styles in modern color palettes.
- Bold designs and detailing.
- Modern takes on classic styles.
I have the chance for one of my readers to win their very own pair shoes from either the Smaller or See Kai Run line, your choice of which pair.
To enter, please visit See Kai Run, sign up for their email list on the home page and then come back here and in the comments tell me which pair you would choose! Please be sure to leave a valid email address for me to contact you at.
For additional entries:
please leave a comment for each additional entry you complete.
-blog about the giveaway and link back
-buy a pair of See Kai Run or Smaller shoes, and I will give you 5 additional entries!
Contest ends on February 25 when I will draw a winner via Random.org