Friday, April 3, 2009

Aloha Friday


Aloha Friday is brought to you by An Island Life, head on over, sign mister linky and join in the fun!

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

my question this week:

How often do you use your grill in the summer? Do you use it in the winter as well?
We are major grill-oholics here. We grill a lot in the winter, as often as the weather permits us to. In the summer we grill something almost every evening and sometimes for lunch. The veggies, the meat, anything gril-able!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Sarah said...

We live in FL and use it all year. At least a few times a week - more in summer. Charred animal flesh :) mmmmm!

Kimmie said...

We never use it in the winter, but we'll use it at least once a week during the summer.

My Aloha Friday

Faith - That's Just Freaking Lovely said...

I'm not much of a griller (probably because I'm a vegetarian) but I LOVE the smell of a grill going in the the summertime!

sues2u2 said...

We use it year round although not as much as I'd like. This year I will get Hubby to replace the starter on it so that I can start the grill; then we'll use it just about every night!

Unknown said...

I live in MD and we start around March. Really, anytime the weather permits.

Nothing like fresh, grilled food. So tasty and healthy.

Like you, I put everything on the grill. Veggies, meet, and even let a dish cook right on there.

I love grilled sweet onions and fish. My favorite.

Grilling continues in this house all through summer. We have tons of cook-outs.

annies home said...

We use grill nearly nightly in summer and in the fall and winter whenever possible

Gena said...

We don't use a grill in the winter but we definitely grill out a lot during the summer! Several times a week!

Staci A said...

We use ours almost every day over the summer, and occasionally throughout winter. If it's decent out at all, I make hubby get out and grill!

Unknown said...

Even when we lived up north, the grill would get a work out. It wasn't uncommon to grill for New Year's.

Now that we're in Florida, we grilled so much that we rusted out the heating element of the gas grill.

So, no, right now, we're not grilling. As soon as we get a new one, we're back to grilling several times a week.

Sarah said...

We have pretty mild weather so we use ours year round, but much more frequently in spring and summer. It's been too long, I think I now know what we're doing this weekend. :)

Latifah said...

It's complicated, while being simple. Therefore, it is always suggested that one should consult the owners of house before going to install the appliance. Space Heaters Have Different Electrical or Fuel Needs Besides, the other important point is the noise of the product.