Monday, April 13, 2009

Frecklebox

Today I'm sharing with you a company that I know I will be using over and over again for my personalized gift needs. Frecklebox is an amazing company that offers personalized gifts for kids, books, stickers and more!

About Frecklebox:

Mark and Scott founded Frecklebox through inspiration of their children and a company they had created years ago.

(from the website)
Frecklebox is on a mission to educate and entertain. So we conceived this here web-based business to offer truly unique, personalized gifts for children at affordable prices. The site makes it quick and easy to customize each item so it prominently features the name of the child who will receive the gift. Our entertaining selection of books, posters and personalized items are designed to delight your children and friends.

Why I love Frecklebox:

Frecklebox was kind enough to let me chose something to review for each of my children. I chose a personalized book for each Ryan and Olivia as we read very often in our house. From the time I told Mark what I would like and the time the package arrived it took less than 5 business days. Not only was it delivered in a very timely fashion but manuevering around their website is easy! You're able to review exactly what you are getting, and the prices are very affordable.


Ryan is always curious when a package arrives at our door and a little bummed when it isn't something he can use. I was very excited when I saw the return address on this particular box that arrived and let him dig in. He pulled out the book "Ryan Goes to the Zoo" and the excitement that radiated was priceless. He pointed out that there was also a book for Olivia and then, wait, something for me as well! Mark was so kind to also include a mermaid themed puzzle with my name that Ryan and I enjoyed putting together with each other.

We received 2 soft bound books and a puzzle that both were made of very durable material. The books are not flimsy at all for being soft bound. The pages are coated, they are made of a material that my 10 month old can not chew through which is important! We've thoroughly enjoyed working with Frecklebox, and I know I will be back!






To Buy:

You can purchase your very own Frecklebox personalized gift for a special child in your life on their website. They have gifts to offer ranging in price from 3.95 to 34.95. I know you will be just as pleased as I!

4 comments:

Gena said...

Frecklebox is the best. I love that video! What a great review!

A.V.A said...

What a fantastic idea. I love these. I might have to order some for the kids!

Amanda said...

I'll have to check them out. We have a couple 1st birthdays coming up and a personalized gift would be cool to give.

Staci A said...

I definitely need to remember these for my son's next b-day. They sound great!