Monday, April 13, 2009

Silly Putty

J.P. selling Silly Putty Pictures, Images and Photos
Dear Sir or Mam,

While I do wish to tell you that my son absolutely adores your invention of Silly Putty, I have to say that at the moment I am not a fan. I've scoured the Silly Putty website and online in general to no avail for a solution to our problem. Against the wishes of both of his parents my 4 year old son decided to sneak his brand new ball of silly putty into his bed with him last night. Now, I would like to mention that it was an "Easter Bunny" at a different location from our house that provided the silly putty, as we were not quite sure if this was something we were ready for him to own yet. He loved this new found silly putty so we let him keep it. Back to what happened. At 4 a.m., in the precious hours of the morning, today, my husband and I were awoken to the wails of a desperate child. One who decided to sneak silly putty into his room. One who had silly putty ground into his skin, sheets, blankets, pajamas and stuffed animals. Now while we were able to remove the silly putty from his skin with a baby wipe, the rest remains ground in. I do not hold this against the Silly Putty company, but would love for some guidance. Thank you.

Signed,

Drowning in Silly Putty
Photobucket

6 comments:

Tammy said...

hmm...I recall doing this when I was young. Try freezing it and scraping it off.

Laurie said...

I love silly putty, but not in the bed or in your hair

Gena said...

LMAO Poor Ryan! I can't believe those silly putty makers! LOL

Shana said...

Oh man, that sucks. I hope you can get it off. The freezing it sounds like a good plan.

Staci A said...

He must have really liked that stuff! I agree with freezing it-it works well with gum, so it should work. Good luck!

Sheila said...

Like the other's said, freeze it and it will flake off. Did you try it yet?