Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Made my day!

I have a couple people and companies that I feel it is very necessary to thank!

First being Momdot and Evolve Shower heads. I won the Water Lily shower head on Momdot and received it yesterday. Best. Shower. Head. Ever. Rob installed it minutes within receiving it, and the rest is history! We love it!

Another awesome mama, Kristin at An Ordinary Life, ran a contest for a Free Agent Go portable external hard drive. Something that I really needed for the what seems like millions of pictures that are sitting in my computer. I entered with my spring photos from last year, as spring still isn't completely sprung around here. I received that yesterday as well!

Thank you so much girls!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay congrats! That showerhead looks awesome. I wanted to win too! hehe. I am so glad you did though.

Angie said...

I love your blog. I am now a twitterer,a follower and I grabbed your button.I am looking forward to enjoying your blog daily.

Angie xo

Gena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gena said...

I will be over soon to try out that new showerhead! It looks heavenly!

Aim said...

congrats on your win! I'm following you from MBC>

tara said...

thanks everyone! I look forward to seeing new faces around, and yes! the shower head is heavenly!

Sarah said...

Wow, those are great prizes! Congrats!

Forty Two East said...

Congrats on the win! I am jealous....I want a Water Lily shower head.

Staci A said...

How exciting! Congrats!