Monday, April 6, 2009

Eco Store-Pure Oxygen Whitener


About EcoStore USA:

Our eco friendly, plant-based household cleaning products are as effective as the leading supermarket brands, and our body and baby care ranges are gentle on your skin and are simply beautiful to use. Our pet care products let you
spoil your pets with our nourishing, rich blends of ingredients and show them how much you care by reducing their exposure to unhealthy chemicals.

All of our products are made from plant- and mineral-based ingredients, free of toxic chemicals that bring people closer to nature with non-toxic, environmentally safe solutions that also help to reduce our carbon footprint.

Why I love EcoStore:

EcoStore generously offered me a product to review and I chose the Pure Oxygen Whitener. I am on a quest to use healthier eco-friendly cleaning products around our house, especially on the clothing that touches our skin. You would not believe how fast I go through a jug of bleach around here. Whether it be for the laundry or general cleaning purposes, I use it a lot. So of course I was intrigued by the Pure Oxygen Whitener. Here is a demo I put toghether....

A few key points:
  • The odor was almost non-existent, and it did not burn my nostrils!
  • It really worked! I've spot treated and used it as a booster to my whites. I also used as a booster to wash my floors, and they truly felt cleaner than usual after!
  • It's eco-friendly-good for my family, good for the atmosphere
  • Safe for even our babies' clothes
  • Contains oil of citrus and Coconut and other plant-based ingredients
To Buy: You can purchase your own container of EcoStore USA's Pure Oxygen Whitener for just $12. Each container holds 35.3 ounces, and using only 1-2 tablespoons per use makes it go a long way. Be sure to check out their many other cleaning products available while you're there!

April is Earth Month - All Orders of $25 or more qualify for FREE Shipping


3 comments:

Sarah said...

We use a lot of Oxi-Clean, this sounds like it would be as good but a little more eco-friendly. I may have to get some. Ecostore has a lot of great products, I reviewed a couple of their other cleaning products and they work great.

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

I love Ecostore products, but I have not tried this one. We go through a lot of bleach too - blech! Thanks for the great info!

Staci A said...

I haven't tried these yet, but keep thinking of ordering. Maybe I finally will now.