Tuesday, March 3, 2009

9 months

Olivia is 9 months old now! Well she was on Sunday, or at least that's what I'm going with, it would have been on the 29th of February, but since there wasn't a 29th...you get my drift!
She is 9 months and has officially crossed over to the dark side, okay just kidding (kind of). She started crawling a couple weeks ago, and hasn't really ventured to rooms other than the one I'm in, nor has she wanted to get into anything really except her toys. I really thought hey, I deserve a break, by the time Ryan was this age he was practically running! The day, or around the day she would have turned 9 months it all changed. She is into everything!
With that being said, I really am happy and proud of her for being a curious little girl. I love watching her and Ryan learn something new every day. She is an absolute delight. Always happy, sleeps well, eats well and she's pretty laid back. She loves her brother more than anything in the world I think. She says up, with her hands in the air, and mama and dada. We both get called both names though, so I don't think she's figured out who's who yet.
Happy 9 months baby girl!



Photobucket

6 comments:

Green & Clean Mom said...

Hi Tara! I've seen you in town, I'm Green and Clean Mom, Sommer Poquette and we both live in Petoskey. How cool and you are on twitter. Fun! I tweeted to see if you got the EcoStore stuff. Maybe we can have a local twitter or blog night or lunch! Fun! Happy Birthday to your daughter.

Staci A said...

Happy 9 months! She is absolutely adorable!

(I just wanted to let you know too that your rss feed isn't working. I thought you'd want to know!)

Kristin said...

Happy 9 Months! She's too sweet!

Gena said...

Happy 9 months! She is sure growing more and more beautiful every day!

Princess Hairstyles said...

She's adorable! What gorgeous brown eyes!

John Unasa said...

Not just of parents, the standards and expectations of society, passengers, the conductor, what must they think? I look through myself to the land outside, trying to compose my face.The countryside has changed, the wooded valleys and storybook landscape replaced by those bare hills that had marched on the borders, reaching to the blue sky. And were usually large strong and prone to fight. Not all creatures will drop loot and when they do drop loot, it might not cover the cost of killing it. The subject of our topic is buying the truth and not selling it.