Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I ♥ Matilda Jane!

I received my shipment of the Matilda Jane Clothing that I ordered from the spring line today. This is my first experience with Matilda Jane and I love it! I woke up nice and early on March 1st, when we were finally able to place our orders, I wanted to ensure they would not sell out of the pieces I wanted. As I understand it, these clothes sell like hot cakes, that sure does seem to be the case. If you happen to check out the website and become a die hard fan like I, then make sure you check out the blog as well. Here is a sneak peek of what is to come...







Photobucket

6 comments:

Gena said...

I totally love that on her!!! Miss Olivia is rocking it!

Staci A said...

Adorable! I wish I had a little girl to dress up!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Hi! Stopping by via Extraordinary Mothers :) Your little ones are adorable.

Anonymous said...

How adorable, makes me want to have a girl!

Anonymous said...

I have 2 boys but my BFF is having a girl and I can't WAIT to dress her up!

Unknown said...

What a cutie, that outfit is adorable.