Friday, March 13, 2009

Aloha Friday

Well, it's Friday, thank goodness! It's been a long week, must have been the time change.

Aloha Friday is brought to you by An Island Life, head on over and join in the fun!

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.


Do you drink coffee to start your day?

I do, I never did before kids. Now I feel like I'm not completely awake until I drink my cup of coffee. Usually just one cup though, and then water the rest of the day!
Photobucket

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALWAYS a cup of Kona coffee to start off my day!

Sarah said...

Yes, but not for the caffine (decaf) I just don't feel ready without it.

janetfaye said...

No, I am a Tea drinker.

... said...

i drink coffee but more as a social thing, so no, i don't usually to start my day. some times i end my day with a cup of decaf.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

No coffee drinking here. I drink water most of the time.

Unknown said...

I love my coffee. Anytime is a good time for coffee.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah!

ParentingPink said...

Oh, heck YES!!!! There is no way I could start my day without it! Guess I'm addicted! LOL

Anonymous said...

A Iced Coffee from Starbucks :)

Anonymous said...

I've never had coffee actually. I usually drink a lot of water in the morning.

sues2u2 said...

Nope.

Jaime said...

most days, yes. i'm hooked. i get the worst headaches if i don't drink any caffeine

Anonymous said...

Definitely! I can't get going without it!

Hillary (Mrs. Einstein) said...

Nope. I'm not a big coffee drinker. I prefer tea, but even that I don't usually drink until the afternoon.

Gena said...

I NEED my coffee in the morning! LOL