Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I ♥ this place!

I recently came across Monkey Bum Baby Designs on Etsy, and fell in love!

Kerri is a mom with passion. She started the business 4 months ago hoping to make a little extra money so she could stay at home with her daughter. Her precious daughter inspires everything she makes. Kerri was having a hard time finding anything locally that was "trendy" and decided to start making everything herself! I must say she does a fantastic job, I love all of the prints and colors she uses in her products.

Kerri makes and sells a wide assortment of items for your little ones. She makes sweet dainty headbands that do not restrict for even the littlest baby to wear. The elastic falls in the nape area of the head instead of going all the way around. I know that I rarely put headbands on Olivia as a newborn because I was always worried about the elasticity being too tight on her soft spot.

She makes belts for little ones, hair clips, pacifier toy clips, and much much more!

Most recently of all that she has made are tutus! Just in time for spring. There are many colors and sizes to choose from and Kerri is happy to do special orders for a perfect fit.


I made my first purchase from Kerri that is on its way, and you better believe that I will be sharing pictures a plenty of everything. I can't wait!

Thank you Kerri!


Photobucket

3 comments:

A.V.A said...

OMG I love that TuTu. It's so precious!

Gena said...

Oh my goodness! Those are just so cute! I can't wait to see Miss Olivia in the tutus!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads up. I need more paci clips, off to check her store out... Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)