Thursday, March 12, 2009

Think Thin Thursday

The Not-So-Blog
I've decided to start participating in Think Thin Thursdays that Bridgette from the Not So Blog Blog hosts.
Summer is fast approaching (even though you can't tell by looking in my backyard) and I need to get my butt in gear. I want to put my bikini on and enjoy the beach this summer, and not feel uncomfortable doing it! Not only that but I want to keep it up, through the winter. It's time to tone up and slim down!
I'm going to start walking and/or running, cycling and I'm going to get my giant ball out. I'm going to start eating healthier, lower portions. I know this all sounds familiar, if you've been around for awhile I've stated this before on my blog. I didn't follow through though, and this I'm going to.

Task of the Week: Go to the website of your favorite Fast Food restaurant and tell me a healthy alternative sold there. What do you order if you HAVE to eat out?

the task from last week was to share a motivational quote:

If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
St. Clement of Alexandra


Photobucket

3 comments:

Reese said...

Sounds like you've got a great plan!!

Gena said...

Good luck Tara! You'll do great! I don't go out to eat often and when I do, I choose the unhealthy stuff. I need to stop that! I did hesitate on the salads at BK one day though. LOL

Vickie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

Good luck this week. Hope you reach your goal.

I see you live in Michigan, so do I:)