Mutsy, originally founded as Mutsaerts in 1935, got its start building traditionally styled prams. Initially serving the Benelux countries of Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg, the idea of portability and comfort were critical given these countries’ emphasis on walking. The result was larger than normal wheels to provide improved maneuverability and a smoother ride for baby. The company was purchased by long-time employee Cees Driessen in the 1980s.
The Mutsy collection is expertly designed to meet parents’ every need with a unique modular system that is extremely flexible. The basis of the Mutsy range is three frames, each with its own specific features. The flexible system also allows for a child to grow with his/her Mutsy stroller for many years.
With Spring in full bloom now I wanted to focus on the rider line in Mutsy strollers.
- The 4 Rider stroller offers pure flexibility and it is light weight weighing in at just 23.2 lbs.
- You can remove the seat to put in to the babysitter frame.
- You can put in a bassinet for infants up to 6 months of age to lie flat in.
- The seat can face both directions, forward and back, and fully reclines with a 3 position leg rest.
- Its frame and single-spoke wheels along with pneumatic tires that swivel at the front, offer an ultra-smooth ride no matter what the terrain.
- The Mutsy 4 Rider Stroller conveniently folds with the optional bassinet and the seat attached to the frame. While in the folded position, you can easily remove the wheels and provide a compact alternative for use in your car as well.
The Mutsy baby transport collection also features the Slider, a new baby mobility concept with a revolutionary design and the Easygrow high chair and the Grow-Up! booster seat, two of the most stylish mealtime accessories for baby.
Save 10% on any Mutsy order when you place your order at Goores, just enter the discount code themu at checkout!