Monday, March 2, 2009

hard to reach areas

Dyson Domestic Diva
We all have those areas in our house that are hard to reach. I don't know about you, but in my house those hard to reach areas are hardly ever reached out to as a result. The last thing I want to do is drag a chair or step ladder around dusting my fans, ceiling corners, etc. Besides the up high areas there are also the down low and underneath areas that you can not get to without moving furniture.
Let me start by telling you how much easier it was for me to reach under my daughters crib. Now, I could not go all the way to the back, but I could get close. I wouldn't really expect any vacuum to go all the way back. My previous vacuum just barely got the edge of the underneath.

What I couldn't reach with the actual vacuum I was able to easily get with the attachment system. I no longer have to move the entire crib to vacuum under it.
Along with reaching under her crib, we've been able to vacuum under our dining room table, all the way under. It catches what the dogs didn't and then their hair that they've left behind. We've been able vacuum under our armoire, and countless other areas that do not see much attention.
Now for the up high regions, like my poor fan.

The fan doesn't see a lot of attention. I mean look at it! It has all of those divets that my husband thought looked so cool, well he doesn't have to dust them! These pictures do no justice because I was trying to take them myself and couldn't get me, the vacuum and the hose in the picture. The vacuum was sitting on the floor and the hose was reaching all the way to my ceiling fan without me having to stand on a chair. Amazing.

Stay tuned, there will be more to come!

For more Dyson Domestic Diva reviews and to learn more about a Dyson Domestic Diva, please visit momdot's Dyson Domestic Diva page!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Gena said...

I just have to say that I'm totally sold on a dyson!