Saturday, March 14, 2009
Today’s topic is the “6 things you love that are green.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
Head to Momdot for more Small Talk Six!
My six green things that I love, in no particular order are:
1. green grass, especially in the summer when it is freshly cut
3. my aloe plants, I have two, one that is part of grandmas that has been around for at least 10 years or more. Then another that a client of mine gave me for when I cut my fingers on scissors!
4. green apples are my favorite kind of apple!
5. my "green" cleaning products
6. my vintage bathtub, that's right we have a green vintage bathtub in the kids' bathroom! (okay maybe I don't love it, but I had to include it because it's funny and I was having a hard time thinking of a sixth one!)
Posted by tara at 10:49 AM