Friday, March 27, 2009

Aloha Friday

Aloha Friday is brought to you by An Island Life, head on over, sign mister linky and join in the fun!

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

my question this week:

Are you planning a spring vacation anywhere?

we were going to head to sunny FL, but something came up, and now we can't. We're going to visit some family that lives about 4 hours away next week. In the fall we're planning on Vegas, and for sure FL next spring. Although if I have my way, sometime between now and fall, I'd love to fly down to FL by myself with Olivia to see my friend Amanda!
Photobucket

16 comments:

Gena said...

I really want to visit my family in ID. But I don't know when that's going to happen yet. I just went to Cali! I think we'll be mostly staying around home since Stoney won't be having much of a break. :(

Momstart said...

no, i can't afford to go anywhere right now. Your blog is really great. I love your header too. I enjoy reading your posts on the MD forum too!!

Louise

Jaime said...

nope. big crack down on the billable hours... i can't afford to take the time off

Auntie E said...

going South to Va Beach. at least for a few days.

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

I wish. :(

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

We have not been on a real vacation in a long time (before having kids - almost 6 years ago). Since Passover is during spring break, we are doing our vacation a little after that. We got a great deal and are going t Disney World.

Anonymous said...

No. I miss having a spring vacation but work is too busy this time of year. I am looking forward to my summer vacation in Europe. It should be lovely and relaxing.

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

We don't have kids in school or college anymore, so we don't have to worry about scheduling our vacations etc. around Spring Break! But, if ai were planning a trip for Spring Break, I would it to be to Costa Rica!

MamaJoss said...

Are you even ALLOWED to "vacation" with 2 little ones under 2yo.??? Haha...nothing set for the spring, but will be going down to NC with the entire "in-law" side of the family July 4th...that should be a wacky time!

sues2u2 said...

We were going to go visit family up north but dd got sick so we didn't get to go. Now the trip is on for July!

East Coast Wahine said...

I wish too! :(

janetfaye said...

I wish we were but not this year.

kailani said...

My daughter goes to a track school so she doesn't really get a Spring break.

Michelle J said...

Not this year! I wish but don't perceive it to happen.

Unknown said...

Nope, we just had Spring Break and we had something of a Staycation...mostly the kids. They went to the local big Aquarium, slept over at friends, and we all went to Disney on Ice as a Part of the Feld Family Activator program and had a blast!

Staci A said...

I wish we were, but I think we're just going to find some fun activities around here to keep us busy.