Thursday, March 19, 2009

Think Thin Thursdays



Well, I would say that I accomplished my goals from last week.
I haven't lost any weight in the week. I have lowered my portions though. I got my yoga ball out and instead of snacking in front of the tube at night, I do some push ups and such on that. Now that the weather is nicer, I've gone for a couple of walks with the kids as well.
My goals remain the same, I want to keep the lower portions going, and try to use my yoga ball 3-5 of the 7 nights. I'll keep up the walking as long as the weather permits!

This week’s task:
Make sure you blog about your goals for this week! Do you have a favorite cookbook or magazine where you find new healthy recipes? Where do you find your cooking inspiration?



My favorite cookbook is The Essential Mediterranean Cookbook. We love Mediterranean dishes around here. I also have a couple of Rachel Ray and Paula Dean cookbooks that I enjoy. I think the Hungry girl 200 under 200, listed on Think Thin Thursday looks fun too!





Photobucket

3 comments:

Reese said...

Good luck this week! Congrats on behaving.I have to check out the cookbook you mentioned

Kim said...

Hi Tara, I was just wondering if you got my email with my address for the Cozy Care Cape. I was a little late sending it because I was in the hospital and now at home with a newborn and almost 3-year old. Thanks!! :)

Unknown said...

I love mediterranean food. Thanks for suggesting the cookbook!