Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Let's see, where to begin...
It's been a while since I've taken part in a Not Me Monday, and I think i need it!

I did not witness a mother swear, using specifically the F word, at her what looked to be 2 years in age son at a family restaurant last night. She did not tell him she would beat the F out of him if he didn't stop crying. I was most certainly not mortified and did not consider calling child services while trying to enjoy a night out with my family. What do you do in a situation like that?

Rob did not have a day off today, while I did not have to go in to work.

I did not contemplate quitting my outside of the home job today. I do not work with a bunch of women, and there is not all kinds of drama.

We did not have seasonable gorgeous weather, finally, today. We did not go outside and enjoy it for a couple hours!

I did not get a new lens in the mail today, and have not been completely and utterly enjoying taking shot after shot with the new lens that I did not get.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Meg said...

I have no idea what I would do if I was in a restaurant and saw that. Your children are beautiful!