Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Surprise Prize

and you'll have to act fast, my counter on the bottom is getting close to 1000. I know that isn't a lot to some of you, but to me it is! Being that I've had my counter up for exactly one month today, and I may approach 1000 today I'm feeling generous. If you can catch a screen shot of you reaching my page on the 1000 mark I will send you a prize! I'm not telling what it is, but you will like it!

UPDATED:
on my end it says that is has reached the big 1000, so please contact me if you were able to get a screen shot of it as well. I know that it has happened where more than 1 person has gotten the same number. If not, then we will do a prize for 2000. Let's see if we can reach it before the month is up! Good Luck!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Behazeled said...

Hello!

What a great blog!! I read it all the way from the beginning and subscribed! It's awesome to keep closer tabs on you now! :)

I tried to catch the 1000, but it had already gone past the 1200 mark!